We posed that exact question to our amazing followers on Facebook and were overwhelmed with the response! Keep Reading to find out how you would win a brand new Amazon Kindle® courtesy of Media Heroes.
Below are the top 20 books that our followers have found to have influenced them, guided them, assisted them or inspired them during their working business lives. How many of the following have you read?
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
- Good To Great – Jim Collins
- E-Myth – Michael E Gerber
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Losing My Virginity – Richard Branson
- Do The Work – Steven Pressfield
- Uncommon Service – Frei and Morriss.
- Power vs Force – Dr David Hawkins.
- Start with Why – Simon Sinek
- How to win friends and influence people – Dale Carnegie
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization – Peter M. Senge
- Synchronicity: The Inner Path of Leadership – Joseph Jaworski
- On Dialogue – David Bohm
- Theory U: Leading from the Future as It Emerges – C. Otto Scharmer
- Conscious Business: How to Build Value Through Values – Fred Kofman
- Slight edge – Jeff Olsen
- Magic of thinking big – David J. Schwartz
- Skill with people – Les Giblin
- Personality plus – Florence Littauer
- The Power of Positive Thinking – Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
From entrepreneur success stories, practical advice for effective leadership and strategies for gaining a professional edge, these diverse business titles make for great reading for all professionals – not just managers and business owners.
With inspiring and thought provoking content in the titles above, there’s a good chance you’ll never look at the workplace in exactly the same way. Especially after gaining insights into the different personalities of a workplace, as well as personal success from some of the most influential movers and shakers in the entrepreneurial and business worlds.
WIN WITH MEDIA HEROES
With so many great books to be enjoyed, don’t miss a chance to win your very own Amazon Kindle® loaded with YOUR CHOICE of 5 of great titles mentioned. There are many great reads for everyone, and sure to be some great advice and tips that can be implemented in your own professional life during 2014.
To enter the competition, simply
At Media Heroes, we understand what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur and would be more than happy to share that knowledge with you. Get in touch with our experts today for any tips on business success or any digital marketing needs you might have.