1. Navigate to Products > Add Product
2. Type your product’s Title, Description, and choose a Product Category
3. Under “Product Data”, choose a Simple product type, and fill in a short Summary about the product
4. Optionally, fill in a Weight and SKU. If you don’t see one of these fields, be sure to enable it in the menu.
5. Select the Pricing tab and enter your price and tax options.
6. You can also set an Inventory & Attribute.
7. Adding Images
7.1. You can add one or many images for each product
7.2. FEATURED IMAGE – The featured image is the main photo which is displayed every
where there is a link to this product as well as being the largest image on the product page.
Assigning a featured image to a product:
- Go to your product edit page
- Click “Set featured image” (Right side bar)
7.3. DRAG AND DROP to add more images click “Upload/Insert”
Here you can add as many images as you need either by dragging the files into the Drop
dialog, or use the “Select Files” button to find the files on your computer.
Once they’ve all been added, simply close the “Set featured image” dialogue and view your product.
8. And your all done! Hit Publish to activate the product to your Shop.
Get in touch with the experts with Media Heroes for more information regarding Jigo products.